Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 8: A leap

Today I got a lot written, even though I was gone for a good part of the day.

I'm less than a day's worth behind on the word count now, which I hope to remedy in the next couple of days. Like I said before, I really wanted to bank a good chunk of the remaining word count before Thanksgiving, because with my sister coming home from college, and the rest of the family getting together, I don't know what time I'll have then.

Fortunately, though, it's still a few weeks away.

And even though I'm still a little behind on the word count, I feel as if I got a lot accomplished today. If I wrote the same number of words tomorrow and Monday as I did today, I'd be ahead of the game. I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. Hopefully I'll be banking those extra words against the holidays soon.

Today's Total: 2,721
Total So Far: 11,876
Left to Write: 38,124

No comments:

Post a Comment