Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 27: Thankful

It's Thanksgiving here in the U.S.A., and not to make this post holiday themed, but I really am thankful you all take the time to read my little updates and support me as I work on hitting my writing goal. You all have busy schedules most likely, so I'm just glad you find me interesting enough to keep reading.

I'm also thankful that I've had the time to write this month, and that I've been able to keep up with the word count even though I've been sick twice. By the way, I'm also very thankful for vitamin C, because I imagine without it I'd have been a lot sicker both times, instead of just a few days the first time and a 24 hour thing the second.  

And, I confess, as much as I've enjoyed it, I'm also thankful that Nanowrimo's almost over. I don't know if I could keep this pace up month after month (well, maybe I could if I converted to total reclusiveness).

Today's Total: 2,063
Total So Far: 46,273
Left to Write: 3,727

No comments:

Post a Comment