Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 10: Third way point

Today was another of those rough days.

I woke up with an upset stomach which progressed to nausea and a splitting headache.

As the day progrssed though, I was able to hang in there, and I actually surprised myself with how much I got written today.

I made up some of my missing word count, and am now once again less than a day's worth behind.

Just goes to show you what you can do if you set your mind to it.

It's also the third way point.

Yay, we made it a third of the way through.

Today, the Nano total should be 16,670.

If you're completing Nano, and you're there, great. You've worked hard.

If you're not yet (like me), keep on going.  Don't give up. Keep working hard to catch up.

And no matter where you are, keep hanging in there. Only 20 days left.


Today: Total: 2,030
Total So Far: 15,107
Left to Write: 34,893

No comments:

Post a Comment