Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 16: Second half!

Today started the second half of Nanowrimo.

It's hard to grasp that it's already been sixteen days since we started.

After writing so much for just over two weeks, I've started to get a little tired. Today I still felt a little drained (of course it didn't help that I was gone all day yesterday). I wrote less than most days, but I was happy to get a little bit done.

I'm excited for the next two weeks.

When I started, I wasn't sure if I was going to finish Nano. But now that the end's in sight, I think I'll make it. I dropped a little behind again in my word count today. But considering how much I've written, I'm pretty happy with myself.

I think I'm especially happy that, on days that I didn't feel like writing, I still pushed through and got some done. And usually by the time I had written a little, I wanted to write more.

I'm sure I've mentioned this, but that's something I really like about setting a timer for a few minutes and just writing. By the end, you usually want to keep going. But it doesn't feel like a chore (because I admit, sometimes writing does feel like one). It's not as hard to get started when I really don't feel like doing it.

Anyway, here's to finishing strong! Good luck on the second half!

Today's Total: 747
Total So Far: 25,776
Left to Write: 24,224

No comments:

Post a Comment