Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 19: Snowballing

Sometimes I feel like my writing snowballs.

I mean, sometimes I get so motivated and so into my story that writing comes easily, and the word count feels like I've barely done anything. And each day gets easier, and I write more.

Of course, there's also days where it's hard to get out words, and I might sit and stare at my screen for thirty minutes and only write a couple hundred words.

So I'm grateful when snowball days happen. Because when the not-so-good days hit, I rememebr how my writing was before, and know that the lull is only temporary.

I won't always be stuck in a rut.

Soon I'll be ready to write again.

And until then I'll just do what I can, write anything to get the creative juices flowing, to get a few words down on paper.

In order to be back to snowballing as quickly as possible.

Today's Total: 2,300
Total So Far: 32,781
Left to Write: 17,219

No comments:

Post a Comment