Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 28: Finished!

I hit 50,000 words today.

I won Nanowrimo.

And I am beyond excited and happy.

If I'm honest, I'm also rather proud of myself. I started Nano with the idea that it would be fun, and if I won, that would be great. But part of me wasn't sure if I'd make it, especially when my beginning was so weak and few of words.

It just goes to show you can accomplish great things when you put your mind to it.

I don't have some sort of advantage when it comes to a challenge like this.

Whatever goal you're working on right now, whether it's finishing Nano, writing the next chapter of your latest manuscript, or even "just" cutting down your sugar intake (I say "just" because we all know how "easy" that actually is), keep working at it. Because chances are, you can accomplish it, if you put your mind to it.

Today's Total: 3,764
Total So Far: 50,037 (though for some reason it says 50,040 on Nanowrimo's website)
Left to Write: 0 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment